IP cultivation program
The largest IP incubation and matchmaking platform in Taiwan,accelerating potential IP brands. Since2015.
Founder Kate Wang
With a background in manufacturing, Kate has developed products for Museum, and has been a licensed manufacturer of well-known IP both domestically and internationally.
She is dedicated to promoting Asian IP licensing matchmaking platforms and looks forward to creating a friendly ecosystem with industry professionals from all countries.
- Founder of IPCP incubation program , Since 2015.
- Program Director of the sixth class of the Startup Leadership Program(https://www.slptaipei.org/), an international non-profit educational organizationfounded in Boston in 2006.
- Eighth class of AAMA Taipei Entrepreneur (https://www.aamataipei.com.tw/),founded in Silicon Valley in 1979, this program has had 251 entrepreneurs and 94 mentors to date.
- Graduated from the Graduate Institute of Journalism at National Taiwan University.
- Principal Investigator of the Taiwan IP Creative and Innovative Incubation Program.(Supervised by the Taipei City Industrial Development Incentive Subsidy Program).
- Responsible person for BNI New Taipei City West B region, an internationally renowned business networking organization.
1. IPCP IP Incubation Program
The program focuses on three major aspects of business, law, and marketing, and invites experienced instructors from various fields to teacha series of 17 courses. Free consultation services are also provided to understand the needs of students and help them solve problems.
2. Enterprise IP Training Course (Online)
The course assists enterprises in internal incubation and provides training on “licensing industry” related knowledge. Experienced instructors invarious fields selflessly share their experiences, creating a win-win ecosystem with the students.
We provide a variety of services, from selecting a carefully curated list of IP recommendations, to brand one-on-one consulting services, licensing knowledge for corporate training, and introducing international licensing mechanisms to meet the needs of enterprises at different stages of development.
4.Online Matchmaking Consultant
With rich business experience and connections, we can help clients find suitable business opportunities and assist them in planning and executing online matchmaking activities to expand business internationally.
5.Global Channel Establishment
We assist clients in finding the most suitable teams for their products to be placed in both domestic and international markets. In particular, with our rich resources and years of industry experience in Taiwan, we can help global brand clients establish a stable sales network in Taiwan.